Help To Buy Valuation
Professional House Surveys are fully qualified to undertake Help To Buy Valuations.
The criteria and procedure for preparing Help To Buy Reports includes the following:-
- The Valuer must be registered with the recognised qualification of RICS.
- The Valuer must be independent to an estate agent.
- The report must be on headed paper, signed by the RICS surveyor.
- The Valuer MUST provide at least 3 comparable properties and sale prices.
- The comparables must be like for like in terms of property type, size, and age and within a 2 mile radius to the property that is being inspected.
- The valuer must not be related or known to you.
- The valuer must inspect the interior of the property and provide a full valuation report.
- Valuations carried out for bank or mortgage purposes are not acceptable.
- The inspection date must be shown on the report.
Please note the Valuation Report is only valid for 3 MONTHS. After this time, for a concessionary fee, we can undertake a review, and then prepare an updated Desktop Report, which will last for a further 3 Months.
For a quote, or if you’d like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us
Call 0759 0040059